</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I won't worry & waste my life away.

Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me
Oh things are gonna happen naturally
Oh taking your advice I'm looking on the bright side
And balancing the whole thing
But often times those words get tangled up in lines
And the bright lights turn to night
Until the dawn it brings
Another day to sing about the magic that was you and me

See I'm all about them words
Over numbers, unencumbered numbered words
Hundreds of pages, pages, pages forwards
More words then I had ever heard and I feel so alive

Cause you and I both loved
and others just read of and if you could see now

I'm so looking forward to school! :]:]

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing